CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hip Hop Reading


I decided to cut back the Tricia Rose reading for this week. Because Marco McWilliams will be guest speaking this week, I ant to make sure he has enough time to work with us. So our reading for this week will be an overall context, rather than a dense academic piece.


Please listen to this interview with Tricia Rose from NPR

Please read this interview with Tricia Rose from Time Magazine.

I still want you to follow the Talking Points format listed in our syllabus. please be detailed and specific when you write about the readings. And I would love to see you using hyperlink -- especially on a topic like this one!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Dr. Bogad..on my blog I went into settings and there was an option for me to change my url..and I think it worked

so now, I believe my url is

http://teensinthemediarach.blogspot.com/


if you could just comment me back so I know that it worked, that'd be great :)
Thanks