CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lauren Greenfield and the Photo Project

Your next assignment for WMST 350 is the Photo Project, handed out in class on March 3. I am attaching the assignment here for those of you who were absent on that day.

To prepare for this assignment, you need to read and blog on the assigned text for next week, Lauren Greenfield's Photobook, Fast Forward.


Read Greenfield's Artist Statement

Explore the photographs in Greenfield's Fast Forward

Feel free to browse around Greenfield's website for more images of teenagers in the media!

See you with your 20 photographs in class on March 18th! Hope you have a great spring break!

LB :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Dr. Bogad! I uploaded my picture presentation to my blog, and I though thtat it might be a cool idea for others to do the same. It would be a chance for us to keep a record of them, and notice some things that we may have missed in the presentations.